Sunday, July 25, 2010

Zoe Ma Ma

Boulder has some really fantastic restaurants. Some of my favorites are Brasserie Ten Ten's happy hour, Amu's sake selection, and the indulgence and atmosphere of Frasca. But if I am craving a quicker bite (which happens most often), nothing beats Zoe Ma Ma. Just off Pearl/10th Street, Edwin Zoe and his Ma Ma serve Chinese street food and home cooking.
Sweet Goji Berry Rice Cake


Some of the highlights...Handmade organic noodles, Vegan potstickers, Pearl Meatballs, and my new favorite, Sweet Goji Berry Rice Cakes. I am determined to figure out the secret ingredient in those Rice Cakes! And, you must try the Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup. It is by far the best I have ever had...flavorful, gingery, hearty (I can only eat 1/2 at a time), and FRESH!


Check out their website for the daily special. Most noodle dishes can be made with rice noodles for us GF-ers and lots of the dishes don't have gluten at all.


Gotta love it. www.zoemama.com

No comments:

Post a Comment